Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Making Lists!

PJ got the first post. Damn him! He sneaked in a post whilst I was busy trying to fix the blog layout! I can see this competition thing is going to be fierce.

I am a pretty hard core list-maker so in preparation for our upcoming move, I have been generating (well organized) lists of things to take and things to do. Mostly, I am just worried that we'll forget the soap. We need at least 20 bars of soap. This may sound crazy to some of you, but after several years of research in Kenya and travel throughout Africa, I quickly discovered that there is not a decent bar of soap on the whole continent. Granted, clean water is a rarity, but the feeling of real soap makes every shower - regardless of the water source - seem like a clean shower.
It's the little things in life that matter ....

Now, for your viewing pleasure, comes a fun video about public transportation in Kampala, Uganda. Enjoy! ~tj

No comments: